Saturday, March 28, 2009

Human Achievement Hour



Defeat the assorted loonies who are planning to turn off their lights this weekend! Read more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a regular reader of your blog.
But surprised by your comment-

Defeat the assorted loonies.... this weekend.
I understand that switching off lights for an hour will not reduce emissions.
But it is a statement against global warming. Right ?
whats wrong with that?

barbarindian said...

Do you really believe in the global warming hoax? Temperatures have been steadily falling since 2001. This year was brutal in many parts of the world.

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb

your post took me by surprise. n u r apt support in the form of "temps have been steadily falling.." left me speechless. am certain that you live in some blissful piece of island, far from the planet that homes humans

anyway, most of us switched off lights towards reduction in energy consumption, not for some warming
I think it's a laudable effort by humans to be a bit more sensitive to the planet

-Anonymous Bloop