Barb, Happy Independence day.I have enjoyed your forthright and illuminating comments.I dont understand economics very well.But i get the feeling that you are somewhat naive about political economy.
Barb Happy Indepndence Day. More than a year since I began reading your blog and commenting. I used to comment under another id earlier but somebody hijacked that id. Keep up the good work.
4 comments:
Barb
Happy Independence Day!
The day when we do not sing a ballad of losing innocence
-J
Barb,
Happy Independence day.I have enjoyed your forthright and illuminating comments.I dont understand economics very well.But i get the feeling that you are somewhat naive about political economy.
Good Wishes.
Barb
Happy Indepndence Day.
More than a year since I began reading your blog and commenting. I used to comment under another id earlier but somebody hijacked that id. Keep up the good work.
Thank you and Happy Independence Day to all of you.
Post a Comment