Rajdeep Sardesai being interviewed by his own channel.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes, but I am the owner of this blog. From my days at IIT-KGP, I have wanted to do something like this, but now that I have I couldn't find the guts to use my real name. Now I am no longer afraid to use my real name. Shuvro Aikath is my name, and I just want everyone to know that I use barbarindian as a nick.
don't you know Barb, they are termed as "Mock Interviews", part of Induction programmes, trainee journalists or novices usually go through...observe her hesitation and diminishing confidence, which run so much in contrast to the nurturing n calming influence of her senior....
It could also be a marketing gimmick, a good WOM (word of mouth campaign) to demonstrate how forward-thinking n progressive-minded the channel is Vs Lead campaign run by some other media house.... but the querstions posed to the senior are not so earth-shatteringly path breaking ones,they did not manage to quiver my knees.....I expect a lot more from a media channel
4 comments:
Yes, but I am the owner of this blog. From my days at IIT-KGP, I have wanted to do something like this, but now that I have I couldn't find the guts to use my real name. Now I am no longer afraid to use my real name. Shuvro Aikath is my name, and I just want everyone to know that I use barbarindian as a nick.
don't you know Barb, they are termed as "Mock Interviews", part of Induction programmes, trainee journalists or novices usually go through...observe her hesitation and diminishing confidence, which run so much in contrast to the nurturing n calming influence of her senior....
It does look like a mock interview, it was not linked from the main site and only from a blog.
:))
It could also be a marketing gimmick, a good WOM (word of mouth campaign) to demonstrate how forward-thinking n progressive-minded the channel is Vs Lead campaign run by some other media house....
but the querstions posed to the senior are not so earth-shatteringly path breaking ones,they did not manage to quiver my knees.....I expect a lot more from a media channel
Post a Comment