Monday, December 01, 2008

Barkha Dutt's Pakistani cousin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are these people? I never saw any pakistani channel. I am astonished to see their view. Do most pakistanis think the same way?

They say.. India had 100s of seperatist bunches running their own terror operations..

Have we confirmed that the terrorists were muslims? (Well I am a kid. I am still in a process to understand how world works)

Anonymous said...

Barb

Barkha Dutt, though gets too excited over things, is far more intelligent abd logical than this fat lady who has highly constipated a look and churning out all crap

what a nonsensical negative propaganda....talk logic , you fool!
9/11 Bush was talking about,,.....
Saffron colored hand-band could be a camouflage, you fool!
n this fat woman is saying "Indian commandos are not able to control ...." sure, we dnot have as rigorous practice as your guys have. you have such massacre everyday, every corner.
9/11 jo Americans ne kiya tha...haha, this fool is quite unparalleled in "display of one's intelligence"

Go towards....where to you fool?
the other lean chic is struggling to get her thoughts together, look how wonderfully she stumbles n fumbles. "paani hamara woh block kiya"...this is not a neighbourhood gossis talk that;s done across the walls. move back to the kitchen, you fool

Great Pakistani Laughter Challenge
fabulous you fools, keep it up!

-Anonymous Bloop

Anonymous said...

there is another conspiracy theory that says- US has fabricated this, so that Indian economy will always be a level under that of US.

i am the same guy who left 1st comment.

-Ananymous kid

Anonymous said...

I think it was the footage of a movie, a fictional movie. But later on realized that its a news channel I am watching.