So, Narayan Rane (picture from Saamna), who coulda been a contender, got the royal snub. The final dynastic choice of Ashok Chavan, son of an ex-CM of Maharashtra, is lending itself to intense speculation about the power equations in the state.The wheeling dealings for the CM post was business as usual in Indian politics. Funny how the much reviled (only now though) politicians showed their middle fingers even as the people marinated in their indignation with lighted candles across multiple cities.
Hey, any ideas how to make these politicians behave without voting them out? Seriously, we'd like to know.

3 comments:
Narayan Rane looks brilliant like this.
Barbarindians has become a pro in this kind of non-verbal communication I think. I still remember Shivraj Patil's close up shot with a bold MORON written at the bottom of the pic. I couldnt have imagined a better way of expressing anguish over the failed servant of the dynasty!!!
Brilliant !
Overflowing Creativity!
the head gear needs to be stabilised
:)
- Anonymous Bloop
Post a Comment